Thursday, September 13, 2007

See ya, Bubbie

About a month ago, Maren started referring to her pacifier, which we have always called paci, as bubbie. We don't know why, although I'm guessing she heard it at daycare. She is a bubbie addict, but we try to keep it in check only giving it at naptime and bedtime. Although...she gets it for long car rides and more since she's been sick. We are trying to cut back on the addiction.

This morning, I told her that we would need to leave bubbie at home and not take it in the car to school. I put the bubbie on the kitchen counter and as we walked to the door, she turned and said "See ya, bubbie!"

It's my laugh of the day :).

1 comment:

Brenda said...

okay...I'm going to need training from the anti-pacifier master!

I wasn't going to attempt it until Emma was two, hoping I could explain and reason with her. What was I thinking?!?!