Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Shout Out to Craig's List

I will admit that I'm not the most tech savvy person. We've been trying to clean out a bit of excess in our basement and I took a few things to an Ebay Store, which turned out to be an exercise in frustration. By the time Ebay takes its cut and the store takes its cut...I'll be surprised if we make any money. Plus, much of what I took was rejected as "won't sell on Ebay." My theory is - people buy random stuff, you just have to put it in front of them.

I was nervous but in the end very pleased with using Craig's List in Grand Rapids. No fees, the buyer picked up and paid cash.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/

We may never have a garage sale again!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Awesome! There ARE ways to get around using the FEE LADEN giant we call eBay!!