Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Michigan Presidential Primary

John doesn't like to politicize the blog, but tis the season for at least a few political comments...

My friend Erinn did this short piece for Glamour Magazine and asked me for a quote. She changed my name to Allison and made me younger, so that I don't get any heat on behalf of my boss.

http://www.glamour.com/news/blogs/glamocracy

So, I've sort of been in Glamour now, right? It was only a matter of time before I stormed the national media. Haha!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

a new name and younger...must be nice!

oh, and GULIANI!? oh boy...tell John it's too late and your blog is now politicized! :)

Erinn said...

Thanks for your input, I appreciated it! I was excited to give some republican women a chance to be heard – even if it was under an alias.

I offered to give an alias too Brenda!