Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We are not making this up...

A few classics from Maren in the past few months...we found them howlingly funny, will try to do them justice...

"Daddy, you are trash!" - yelled at John after he said that TinkerBell was stupid. How dare he insult Tink?

"Mama, why are you so, so GARBAGE to me?" - yelled at me after I tried to get her to stop playing in the hotel curtains and put on her pajamas (for the 18th time).

"Uncle Jay, JUST DO IT!" - to Uncle Jay after he said (loudly) to Grandma Bunny "Mom, stop ordering me around."

And...a few that were not said in the heat of anger (thankfully) -

"Give me a high five for that, brother," said to John after she pooped (sorry it is a big topic for us).

"Hey, let's focus on the reading," said to John after he digressed from the text of a Richard Scarry book he was reading to her.

1 comment:

Bradi said...

Hi Jana~
Every once in awhile I check in and have to go back quite a ways to catch up. (I posted a comment a few posts back, just FYI~ a bit belated)
Anyways, hilarious post. Love her toddler wit. Kids are the best!