Monday, March 17, 2008

"I like yaks!"


We like to tease Maren a bit by saying the opposite, such as "You don't like cookies, do you?" She gets very worked up, "Yes, I like cookies!!" She cracked us up recently by saying "I like yaks!" in response to John saying, "You don't like yaks, do you?" She was carrying one of her small zoo animals around at the time, she doesn't have a weird obsession with yaks.


Here she is at Frog Hollow park yesterday. She and John spent some quality time together while I took Aunt Nan to see Smucker's Stars on Ice at Van Andel Arena. http://www.smuckers.com/promotions/starsonice08/schedule.aspx). It was a great show, although I did miss seeing Maren go down the 20 foot high slide that John described to me. Although, seeing that might have turned my hair gray. They had a great time!






1 comment:

Brenda said...

John good at fish stories? I know that park like the back of my hand and 20 foot high slide there is not :)

Although, there's nothing wrong w/ a daddy who is proud of his little girl!!

Next time y'all bust on out to BC...give us a ring!!